Chinese Mexican Grill + SA Art + ACS + Scary Eats + Haunted Hotel
Hello, neighbors! It’s me again, Gabriela Couvillion, your host of the San Antonio Daily.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Generally sunny and pleasant. High: 77 Low: 60.
Here are the best stories in San Antonio today:
- If you can’t decide between Mexican Where Chinese food, well now you can have both! The Mexican Chinese Grill to 1302 Somerset Road serves delicious Chinese and Mexican food, both under one roof! The restaurant is a small red building with “taco and sweet and sour chicken taqueria style exterior paintings” so you can’t miss it! Their thick menu features Tex Mex plates on one side and Chinese food on the other, and their portions are very generous. They also offer a cocktail menu, with Happy Hour from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. (mySA)
- The “Texas Biennale comes back en masse San Antonio imprint and a multifaceted showcase of contemporary art “and” for the first time, four City of Alamo museums host works of art for the massive exhibition. These four places are Artistic space, Ruby city, the McNay Art Museum and the San Antonio Art Museum. The event entitled “A new landscape: a Possible horizon“features 51 artists with 175 works of art of all mediums and sizes. Some works are made of metal and paint, and there are creations where you can walk around or under them. For more details on this exciting contemporary Texas artistic event, visit: (KENS5.com)
- The City of San Antonio Animal Care Services (ACS) ask for your help in finding a “forever” home for two San Antonio named kittens Boo and Winifred. Boo was hit by a car and although he is fine now he still cannot use one of his legs and may need to be amputated. It “always moves perfectly and is as smooth as it gets”, just like Winifred, who looks at you “with big green eyes and will do anything for some pets and rubs”. Visit the ACS located on 4710 Route nationale 151, and meet Boo and Winifred Monday Friday of 11 am-4:30pm afternoon Where weekends from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Who knows, you might decide to take one or both home with you! (WOAI)
- Halloween is the perfect time for “good spooky meals and delicious sweet treats” and San Antoine is full of top rated restaurants that offer such perfect treats for the season! To visit New Brunswick for a “historically haunted downtown spot” to eat. Visit a “favorite local pizza” on East side of San Antonio then stop for dinner “at an iconic restaurant San Antonio Hotel. “Taste” sweets on the theme of autumn from a local Fruteria“for dessert! Look”Texas eats,” to Saturdays at 10 o’clock to KSAT 12, KSAT.com and streaming app“and” Boo-on “Appetite to you! (KSAT San Antonio)
- Emily Morgan Hotel in San Antonio has been ranked as “one of the 25 most haunted hotels in the we“Before it became a hotel, it was a medical building from 1924 to 1976, then“ was converted into a modern office space. ”A psychiatric ward, a surgical level, a waiting room and a mortuary . Emilie Morgan Hotel located at 705 East Houston Street and scary dreams to you! (KSAT San Antonio)
today San Antonio Daily is brought to you through Newrez, one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders. Make a smart move for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to get in touch with a Newrez loan officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
Today in San Antonio:
- Qi Gong in the library courtyard – Schertz Public Library (10:00 am)
- Career Coffee Talk – St. Mary’s University (3:00 p.m.)
- Carrillo – Lego Club 1st and 2nd – South San Antonio ISD (3:30 p.m.)
- Intersectionality of Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence – The Rape Crisis Center (4:00 p.m.)
- Cafe con Libros: In the Dream House by Carmen Maria Machado – Potranco Library (6:00 p.m.)
San Antonio Badge Book
- San Antonio Spurs: “The fun begins on 20th! “(Instagram)
- Visit San Antonio: “Design Mission, part of San Antonio National Mission History to park, is the oldest unrestored stone church in United States. “(Instagram)
- Visit San Antonio: “Discover the authentic traditions and culture of India right here in San Antoine. DiwaliSA is a Indian celebration commemorating the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness, and knowledge over ignorance. “(Facebook)
- San Antonio FC: “There are still a few hours left to bid on these signed”Cancer kick“pre-match highs, and the profits go to the American Cancer Society! Make your offers! “(Facebook)
- San Antonio CIO: “Get help with your homework anytime!” San Antonio CIO, in partnership with tutor.com, offers all students free 24/7 access to live tutors. Students can access the service by Class link. Tutoring is available in English and Spanish. “(Facebook)
Showcase your local business here for just $ 79 per month. Click here to find out more.
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Monday! See you tomorrow for your next update. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Gabriela Couvillion
About Me: I am an active mom of two grown sons and a longtime San Antonio resident. I received a BA in Spanish from the University of Texas at San Antonio, and in my spare time I immerse myself in creative writing. Thanks for reading Patch, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any news and events that you think our readers might like!
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming San Antonio Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.