Las Vegas’ Big Coffee Giveaway Continues With 6 Restaurants Remaining
LAS VEGAS (KLAS)– Dapper Companies is hosting “The Great Las Vegas Coffee Shop Giveaway”. Which is billed as a “unique opportunity for a deserved chef or restaurateur to be given the keys to a cafe, restaurant or deli in downtown Las Vegas.”
The winning restaurant will feature in the historic Huntridge Mall on Charleston Boulevard in an all-new nearly 3,000 square foot fully custom-designed restaurant with furniture, fixtures and equipment, branding, signage and a marketing plan, making it ready to open for business.
Six finalists are expected to enter the cooking phase, which will take place at Vegas Test Kitchen in downtown Las Vegas. The names and times of the finalists are as follows:
- Random Act Diner (Chef Khai Vu, Luis De Santos, Dia Young, Freddie Paloma)
- April 1: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- April 2: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Savage Fine Diner & Tavern (Christopher Jones, Chuck Fromer, Glen Rogers)
- April 8: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- April 9: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- The Tipsy Buffalo (Kevin Kwan, Richie Liu)
- April 15: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- April 16: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Dinette (Nick A. Della Penna, Trent Jones, Jerad Howard)
- April 22: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- April 23: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Simple Diner (Chef Stacey Dougan, Uniquea Taylor, Maribel Alvarez, Jen Falcione, Jenn Tramaglino)
- April 29: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- April 30: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Winnie & Ethels Downtown Diner (Aaron Lee, Mallory Gott)
- May 6: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- May 7: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The judging will take place the following Tuesday after the presentation of each candidate. For more information visit lasvegascoffeeshopcontest.com and for reservations visit vegastestkitchen.com