OCONEE, GA – Looking for things to do in the Oconee area? As more businesses and local places reopen and it becomes safer to get together in small groups, don’t miss out on what’s new on your Oconee Patch community calendar. Here are some of the events taking place in town this weekend.
Want to see your event in the next roundup? You can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $ 1 per day per community.
Deconstruct to rebuild
- When: Thursday June 3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Or: 34, school street
- What: The course will consist of an assembly of cut-and-paste collages by deconstructing ephemera in order to reconstruct a new story by the students according to a theme each week. Work completed by students will be shared with the class each week for discussion, and all work shown collectively … Learn more
Featured event: Free Estate Planning and Life Trust Workshop Live Q&A Friday 3 p.m.
- When: Friday June 4 at 3 p.m.
- Or: Free Estate Planning and Life Trust Workshop (Live Q&A) at 3:00 p.m. EDT
- What: Click here to register Friday 3:00 p.m. EDT FREE Estate Planning & Life Trust Workshop + Live Q&A Find out how to best protect your family and property. Learn how to avoid estates court. In a simple format. Easy to understand ==> Click here to register Gift details: … Learn more
OCAF Summer Art Camp
- When: Monday June 7 at 9:00 a.m.
- Or: Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation
- What: Week 1: June 7-11: Artist Appreciation – Every day we chat about a different artist. We will carry out our own projects inspired by the work of the artist. Week 2: June 14-18: Board Game Association – This week we’re focused on creating our own interpretations of popular puzzles and board games. … Learn more
Featured event: Celebrate Best Friends Day by Sending Flowers to Your Best Friend
- When: Tuesday June 8 at 9 p.m.
- What: Best friends have been by your side through it all – the good times, the bad times, and everything in between. And in honor of National Best Friends Day, which takes place on June 8, they deserve to know how important they are to you. That’s why you should give them a … Read more
Check out all the local events posted by your neighbors, or add your own, to the Oconee Patch community calendar.
Editor’s Note: This article was automatically generated based on information about the event primarily provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with the organizers to confirm that the published events are going as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also contact [email protected] with any questions or other comments regarding this article.