Watch how to make authentic Mexican Carne Asada tacos or beef brisket
Prepare the Morita salsa
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and cook the tomatoes until the skin comes off.
2. Add cilantro, minced garlic, onion powder and red vinegar, and simmer the mixture for 20 minutes. Then add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cool the salsa and set aside.
Make the guacamole
1. Brown the jalapeños, red peppers, cilantro and onions and combine in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the avocado and mash it with a spoon until the texture is still thick, then season with lime, salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
Make the tomato salsa
1. Brown the remaining red peppers, jalapenos, cilantro, red onions and tomatoes and combine in a mixing bowl.
2. Season it with lime juice, oil, salt and pepper to taste. Keep it aside.
Make the Carne Asada Mix
1. In a saucepan, place the diced red onions, green and red peppers and cook until the vegetables are tender.
2. Add the shredded brisket and mix well. Add three tablespoons of Morita salsa to flavor the mixture.
3. Then add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
Dress the dish
1. Combine mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses in a warm plate or saucepan and wait for them to melt and place the corn tortilla on top.
2. When the edges of the tortilla and cheese turn golden brown, flip the tortilla to the other side and cook for 1 minute.
3. Place the cooked tortillas on a plate and spread the guacamole on each tortilla.
4. Add the Carne Asada mixture over the guacamole and put some tomato salsa on top.
5. Spoon a generous amount of sour cream on top and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges on the side.